Nech's Notion #1 - Trying to be aesthetic

April 15, 2021, by Nechi

Isn't it true that journal freaks like me, you, and the rest of us enjoy creating something aesthetic? Such as bullet journals, junk journals, travel journals, and several journals that you can mention, you love to make them aesthetic. There are also people who make digital journals and make them aesthetically pleasing. But, what if, a blank canvas like Notion we design into something aesthetic?


First Time Using Notion

For the first time, I try to use the Notion App (around 2018, before students email things) I think I can handle this big canvas. But unfortunately, it's too big even for me who loves organizing life via Google Calendar, Microsoft To-Do, and Bullet Journal. Don't forget Alarm is important for the emergency reminder (like waking up in the morning, duh).

Because it WAS hard to brainstorm what I need, I just come back to my usual app for my daily life.

Someone just made Notion pretty

But this one time, there is a one time when somebody can beautify (?) their Dashboard beautifully and aesthetically. You can easily find them anywhere, but Pinterest is my best place to get some inspiration.

Since I am, Nechi, the prisoner of cute things I DID MY WAITING!!! challenged me to make my first Notion Dashboard with aesthetic touch and adding my favorite color palette...

What do you think about my first time trying to make my Dashboard aesthetic? I would love to hear your comment below (*^▽^*)




0 Comments